January 27, 2019

Tomyam & pavlova

Where's new entry? - Sida, 2019



Hello anyone,

I've promised myself to write more but heh it's four days left to say goodbye to January and my goals to write about my 2018 pun tak settle lagi mashaallah. September and October had more unpleasant memories so yeah. Plus, of course la the ultimate reason is my lazy ass just could not express more compared to before. Adakah ini salah satu kesan budaya copy paste template yang sedia ada adudu.



I've decided to alter my target. Instead of being organized gittew, let's just continue my stories 2018 when I feel like it. I just want to write anything. Be it small or big, let's just write. Janji bukan omong kosong or menyebabkan luka. 


Apis is home so the urge to cook something more homey and fulfilling membuak-buak gitu. If it were just me, hari-hari makan telur dadar pun hidup sihat sejahtera inshaallah. So, tadaa, yesterday I've cooked my tomyam for the first time ever. Pakai pes tomyam yang dah berzaman kesunyian dalam fridge and tak banyak embellishment pun because malas lah yang penting ada binatang (read: ayam) and rasa masam pedas tomyam. Carrot pun potong tebal-tebal and hodoh because kebulur and tak sabar nak makan. It turned out well and apis tambah nasi hehe. No more ayam goreng kunyit everyday. This is embarassing but I just wanna share so my older version me can gelakkan diri sendiri when I reread this post, one of the many things I did before this tomyam, I've googled 'how to cabut serai' and thank god there's video of it on youtube. 

Here's the evidence,



In my defense, I was panic and takut terjahanamkan pokok serai che ta. 



Currently back to being young,dumb and broke because after beli barang dapur, my tamak ass still wanna fulfill my cravings. This can never beat Che Ta's pavlova but wtv it's enough la yey.


Another shameless update is aku belum mop rumah and still terbaring and thinking how to end this post.

So, answer me. Mop rumah ke lipat baju dulu?


Bye muahx.



p/s : shoutout to my bb Deng. Rock the court tomorrow muahx


0 comments: