February 19, 2019

Dear Bebet,

Hi Bet,


17 days apart or 904 miles away

a mother or an employee

Mengantuk or nak terkencing

Sibuk urusan duniawi atau rasa kosong

You're always in my prayers and my mind. 



I wish nothing but the best of both world for you, because, darling, with beautiful heart like yours, you deserves more than thousand wishes.

Thank you for breathing.

Thank you for existing.

Thank you for crying.

Thank you for laughing.

Thank you for surviving.

Thank you for everything.

Thanks sayang.

Happy 24th birthday Bet.



Age is just a number but you've achieved and went through so much at this age. 

You're one of the strongest woman I've ever known and I'm so proud of you bb.

Stay strong and keep loving yourself more muahx.

I miss you so much.


It's incomplete to end this post without disclosing one of my stupid intention. Beside, since when we know how to surprise each other. 



I'm giving you something else, Something that I guess you already purchased it 200 years ago tapi tak kisah la I just bought it with the hopes you'll remember me wherever you go #pondanalert #creepypren

0 comments: