December 30, 2018

2018's Highlights Part 1

BEWARE -- This post contains a lot of unfathomable action that may go beyond your logic so read it at your own risk hehe (and not to forget lotsa selfie(s))


JANUARY 2018

I cannot recall much any significant events of my January(s) since 2014 because *cough* finals ( busy stuffing my head with definitions and cases but still end up leaving a lot of blank space on my answer script lol dayah pls)

But hey luckily my phone's gallery is synced with my google account and wallah GOOGLE PHOTOS stored bits and pieces of my precious ( and not so significant also) moments. 💓


Spent NYE with this mek roaming around the city ibarat tiada pedoman. We (might) really lost our pedoman la kot since dua-dua bengong taktau nak merayau kat mana konon good girls gone bad gittew penyudahnya tidur dalam kereta at petrol station ya rabb so dangerous and wild ah these sisters.



Going through my January '18's photos made me missing my makan (and bawang) time with Deng





NOW I AM NOT ONLY EMOTIONAL BUT ALSO HUNGRY HALP


Not to forget, the only 'abang' figure in my life got hitched omg. THE LAUKS SUPER SEDAP AND I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT THE CHANCE TO SIT AT MEJA BERADAB. 

The 'aaawhh' moment. 

A tragedy also occurred during this month hehe do not drive if you are sleepy or drowsy or sewaktu dengannya. THE LESSON IS DO NOT TRUST YOURSELF 100%. DO NOT TRUST THAT 'ala dekat je lagi boleh ni' in your head. Dont :)



I am not proud to tell you this but hey at least I got the chance to get the experience naik tow truck kekeke. Ok jokes aside, please get enough rest if you want to drive  or take a sweet 5 minutes break ke ok muahx.


Here's my shameless selfie of January '18. This was me pasrah with the uninvited friends on my face ugh.

FEBRUARY 2018


a 23 y/o fool
Hello final semester. FINAL SEMESTER.


The only memory that I managed to recall while I am writing this is that I survived my first class with Prof I hehe. 






By the way, thank u lovelies. 






Missing my pondan partner




MARCH 2018

Trying so hard to remember what happened during early of 2018 so that I can write more but yeah sorry deng aku mengantuk and lapar and idk maybe I'm just old. 

Blurry and uncertain. Until now.


Oh ya Bebet was super pregnant and me being a very responsible PR did the official announcement regarding this matter as we can sense the curiosity and questions floating in the air hehe. 



Hello Tia, one day, if this blog still exist and you might have the chance to read this, please know that your mom and we the aunties appreciated your presence throughout this semester. Your mom did her best as a mother and we witnessed that. So beautiful and sincere :) 
Scrolling my google photos gallery sparked a few memories in my head. There were a few 'first time' during this month. 


Hiking with my family and oh wow sometimes Adib is not a human. My super thick sweatshirt was soaked with sweats and Adib easily jogged until the top of the hill twice. yes twice :')

This is also importante ok

Can't believe that I did not slept throughout the journey back to Kluang. Hello I can be a very reliable passenger/teman ok *pats myself


First time naik ETS and jakun-ing during the whole experience all by myself.


What else hmm


March was not even the middle part of our journey to graduation but at this point we had started to lose our sanity ( but still had the audacity to skip 8am classes hehe). 



I don't know if it is dramatic to say this but the fact that 
how hard the day was, 
how stupid I felt after a lecture ends,
how empty my heart is thinking why my future seems so bleak like no others,

never have I ever decided to quit.

the small talks,
the food,
the bawangs,
the eye candies (thank u),
my girls,

all of it. alhamdulillah. tidak kurang. tidak lebih. cukup seadanya. 

to give me hope that there's tomorrow. there will be the day after inshaallah. 


Till we meet again muahx



0 comments: