November 26, 2018

Dear S,

"Tulis la blog balik" S, 2018

Dear S,

How are you today?
April 2014


Aku dah tulis satu perenggan sebenarnya tapi aku padam because too cheesy and it's cheesier than you. 

As bengong as we're supposed to be (seperti selalu), we were talking about what should I buy for you ( yes no surprise what is surprise) blabla then kau cakap 'tulis la blog balik'.

October 2014

Percayalah, bahawasanya aku rindu menulis. Expressing myself through words. To people who do not or may not know me personally. As time goes by, I've lost that spirit. I guess adulthood brings me to somewhere cold and dark sometimes which cause me to stop expressing the hidden (or pending) thoughts in my mind.

So D, this is birthday/appreciation post for you. Thank you trigger aku to write. 

May 2015

Deng,

I love you so much (just bear with my pondan-ness pls dont complaint).
You are so beautiful. I am not talking about your face (muka kau cantik no worries, aku kawan dengan perempuan cantik je you can check). I am talking about your smile, your personality and your heart. Kau paham tak kalau kau senyum satu dunia ni becomes brighter ( even at night i'm not exaggerating). I think it's because you smile sincerely and it comes from your heart. #smizing 

September 2015

Bb,
I know you are and (maybe still) going through difficult phase in your life.
I felt so helpless to just sit here and do nothing to ease your pain. All I can do is (maybe) to listen.
So, talk to me, to us anytime honey. 

We really miss your smile. Your brighter-than-the-sun smile.


March 2016



Take your time sweetheart. You shall find your peace soon. Jangan putus asa. 

The winner of this battle is always you.

May 2016


Ok enough with the motivational speech or wtv you wanna call it idk.

Deng,
Age is nothing but just a number ni phrase yang kita apply bila dah 30an k.
Now you are officially 23 years old. 
Does the number represent how old you are or how many times may left for you to continue your journey?

It's all up to you to decide.

Ketahuilah yang kita punya hak untuk tentukan apa yang kita mahu and apa yang kita nak pilih.

Kalau kau nak A, kau usaha untuk dapat A. Kalau kau taknak B, kau usaha supaya tak dapat B.

Yang penting kita jangan buat kerja tuhan.

Bila keyakinan kau seratus peratus dengan Dia, inshaallah dapat tak dapat apa yang kita nak bukan our biggest concern dah.

It's hard I know but let's try ok :)

My prayers is always with you. I am always ready to hype you up kau tak mintak pun aku buat. 

November 2017

Mhmm semoga lebih mesra haiwan or environment friendly.


December 2017

You'll always be my queen, my diva dada. 

All the best with your life as pupil-in-chamber. Semoga tujuh tahun akan datang duduk sama rendah berdiri sama tinggi dengan abejai abebir and yang seangkatan dengannya hiks.

Have a nice day. As always.

Happy birthday Shida.
July 2018

Love,
D


0 comments: